Find out how to grow your global audience, create beautiful, shareable content, and get people coming to your tourism business, all through social media!
You've landed on the right place to learn how you can reach thousands of people all over the world who want to use your tourism services. Plus build a global community of followers who love your content, create a memorable brand that cuts through all the online noise, and do this all effectively and cheaply. Plus you can start now!
You know that all your potential tourism customers are using social media and planning their holiday adventures online, whether they're from New Zealand or overseas, but you don't know how to reach them.
You use Facebook personally and you probably have a presence on social media for your tourism business, but you know you're not reaching its full potential. You know there's amazing photos you could be taking every day but get stuck on how to take cool photos from your smartphone and whether to create and post videos. You don't even know how to begin creating an inspirational competition or Facebook ad to promote your tourism services.
Then, when you do finally gain followers from all over the world, you don't know how to convert them to customers!
Then there's all that devil in the detail.
Trusts us, we get it! Remember, although we're now expert in using social media, we had to start at the beginning too. And because you're reading this, we know you're ready to take the leap. But you're not alone, we're right here with you, holding your hand until you're a pro!
A brand is no longer what we tell the customer it is - it is what customers tell each other it is.
As the saying goes, "A picture paints a thousand words," and it's never been more true than in tourism. We know you love your business and want to share it with everyone (and get them to share it with everyone they know), and social media is just a bigger, better, supercharged version of everybody's word of mouth. Plus when you maximise Facebook ads you can reach tens of thousands of potential customers with just a few dollars, wisely spent. And as a savvy business owner, you'd be a fool to miss out on that.
That, and you will get all our expert tips and tricks that will save you time and money. Yep, there's also that.
"Social Media is the new 0800 number. It's where your customers are and how they contact businesses, so you need to be there too!"
- Wendy Thompson, CEO, Socialites Group
90% of Kiwis aged 15+ use social media in New Zealand
What the Tourism social media training will give you today!
- Learn how to verify your page, schedule posts, maximise Facebook reviews and start using Facebook Live.
- Discover how to post your amazing photo and video content and how to make a great content plan.
- Become an expert in Facebook advertising and target people all over the world you want to attract into your business.
- Discover how to find travel writers and wanderlust luvvies who'll want to engage with your content.
- Learn how to make the most of Instagram stories to share your amazing tourism business.
- Learn all about the best tourism hashtags to reach a global audience of potential customers.
- Become a pro at taking photos of your spectacular tourism services, and the amazing team that makes your business come alive.
- Learn how to create stunning photos and engaging, shareable video content just from your smartphone using the best editing apps available right now.
- Learn how to find your biggest potential fans and how to get them to share your amazing images.
PLUS! As a Socialites Academy customer you also get live online chat support 9am - 9pm with our experienced team of social media experts. If you get stuck, you've got the best in the business to help you out.
Courses included in this training
Original Price: $500
StartAn introduction to social media and the Tourism industry (30:47)
StartBest practices for tourism businesses
StartCommunity Management & Reviews (23:43)
StartContent Planning (28:58)
StartGreat tourism content ideas
StartWorking with Influencers (26:04)
StartInfluencers you can contact
StartHashtags you should use
StartIntroduction to Facebook Ads (35:23)